"The first and only FDA-approved treatment to temporarily improve moderate to severe lateral canthal lines AND glabellar lines, commonly called crows feet."
What is Botox Cosmetic?
Botox Cosmetic is used to reduce facial lines and wrinkles between and around the eyes and upper face. This simple non-surgical procedure provide and alternative form of treatment to fight against the visible signs of aging.
How Does Botox Cosmetic Help You?
Botox Cosmetic can help improve your appearance in a variety of ways by:
- Helping you look younger
- Reducing dynamic wrinkles
- Keeping you from appearing angry
- Smoothing your skin texture
- Preventing new lines from forming
Before and After Photos*
How Does Botox Work?
Botox targets nerves that are connected to muscle. It blocks the chemical communication between the nerves and the muscle. Each treatment is performed by injecting the Botox with a very fine needle into the specific muscle. Immediately after the treatment you may resume regular activities.
Where do you do Botox?
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Glabellar frown lines (vertical line between the eyebrows caused by squinting)
- Crows feet (wrinkles on the side of the eyes)
- Smooths deep creases between the eyes called frown lines
- Reduces crow’s feet and forehead lines
- Softens the wrinkles around the mouth
- Helps with the vertical and horizontal lines of the neck
- Reduces the vertical line on the chest
- Treats excess sweat from the palms of your hand, soles of your feet, and your underarms
- Relieves migraine headaches
Why Botox Cosmetic?
BOTOX Cosmetic is often the procedure of choice because it is a non-surgical approach, that like surgery, treats the underlying cause of dynamic wrinkles as well as the effects. BOTOX Cosmetic is a simple and safe procedure performed right here in our offices. Only a minimal amount of liquid is used in targeted facial areas and there is little or no discomfort. No sedation or local anesthetic is required, so you are able to continue with all of your usual activities directly after your treatment.
Safety of Botox Cosmetic
BOTOX Cosmetic Injections have been safely and successfully used for over a decade to combat many neurological and ophthalmological disorders. Thousands of BOTOX Cosmetic treatments are performed each year for conditions ranging from muscle spasms to crossed-eyes. It was during these routine procedures that BOTOX Cosmetic was first found to be beneficial in the prevention of dynamic wrinkles.
Before & After Photos*
* Results may vary for each individual.
Simply Beautiful Medspa, a leading JUVÉDERM® XC specialist in Westchester, NY the first and only non-surgical hyaluronic acid (HA) filler FDA-approved to instantly smooth moderate to severe wrinkles around your nose and mouth for up to one year with optimal treatment.
What is Juvederm
Juvederm is a family of injectable hyaluronic acid dermal fillers used to provide 9 months to one year of correction for moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (lines from the nose to the corners of the mouth).
What Is JUVEDERM Injectable Gel?
Juvederm XC injectable gel is for injection into areas of facial tissue where moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds occur to temporarily add volume to the skin especially around the nose and mouth.
***There are 2 types: Juvederm Ultra XC and Juvederm Ultra Plus XC***
- Juvederm Ultra XC- fills moderate facial wrinkles
- Juvederm Ultra Plus XC- volumize severe facial folds
Benefits of Juvederm
- Immediate results
- Improvements lasting up to 1 year
- Formulated without animal products
- No allergy tests required
- Safe and effective for all skin types
- Reversible/easily removed
- Performed by board-certified world-renowned dermatologist
JUVÉDERM Injectable Gel is made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally-occurring substance in the body that provides fullness and volume to the skin. By both hydrating and augmenting the soft tissue of the dermis, it effectively fills in marionette lines and nasolabial folds (lines around the mouth) leaving your skin smooth and natural.
How Juvederm Works
In a simple 15 minute office visit Dr. Sood eases Juvederm under the skin using a fine needle to augment, or fill, the soft tissue of the dermis-the dense inner layer of skin beneath the epidermis-to add volume and diminish wrinkles and folds. There is no recovery time required, so you can return to your daily activities immediately afterwards. Juvederm injectable gel is used most effectively for those wrinkles and folds in the lower third of your face, like your “laugh lines,” “smile lines” or “parentheses” (nasolabial folds), or “marionette lines” (oral commissures).
Information coming soon.